Friday, October 07, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE!!


333collins4
Originally uploaded by trojen_hoarse.
So I had a job interview today. Imagine that your best friend told you that she likes girls and then slapped you in the face with a dead fish.

Thats what my face would have looked like when I walked into this place. This is just a picture of the ROOF..I felt like I was Harry Potter walking along diagon alley for the first time. My jaw was on the floor.

I got there a couple of minutes too early...its so hard to judge the punctual but not TOO punctual thing. I like to go for right on 5 minutes..but anyway I thought 'hey I will go to the toilet I just walked past (I get pee anxiety when I'm nervous) so I walk in...again jaw drops everything is in black marble...it was AMAZING!

Anyway...gotta go...just had to share!

No comments: