Friday, October 21, 2005

Burning up..and out

So I am exhausted. I mean literally exhausted, I've got nothing left in me. I'm a bit fluey with a runny nose this morning but I don't think I actually have a cold, I've just been going so hard my body has come to a grinding halt. So today I'm not going to do any study. (I don't even have the energy to make my bed let alone write an essay). I have an assignment to start but I've only been just able to get moving..and its 2pm. So I'm going to submit my assignment due tonight and then maybe do some washing.

Speaking of washing...this is how bad my situation is..I have no clean clothes..more specifically underwear..oh yes I've gone through all the pairs of undies you get in 3 packs that you don't ever wear..you know you get two okay pairs and then there is a third (usually that tan colour you never wear). I've gone through them all. I am in fact WEARING dirty underwear as I write this. I had to go through two weeks of dirty clothes and rate my underwear from least to most wearable. At the moment I am wearing my grey snoopy undies. I am washing some clothes right now and will have some clean undies to wear later. Exciting stuff. A whole paragraph on laundry.

The man is a bit burn out too. He has been working every day for the past 3 weeks I think. And plans to work this weekend too. He doesn't HAVE too..at all. He just does. guys man guys. So the Berrigan Cup will be an awesome weekend for both of us to relax. I'm really (obviously) looking forward to it.

So I'm going to go and attempt to clean my room.

Jen

"I've been given my brush and paint, but where will I paint my life?" - Blueside (Rooney)

No comments: