Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A lack of colour

"And when I see you, I really see you upside down,
but my brain knows better, it picks you up and turns you around,
turns you around"


So like I mentioned in my last post I'm really liking this song. It's very much the kind of music I'm slowly getting into. I love it, discovering new music. Sure like turtlelips said he has liked this music before me...but I like finding this myself. Heck best friend tried to get me into Xavier Rudd and I wouldn't have a bar of it. But now I don't mind that 12th of September song.

Anyway I got invited to an assessment centre at ACMA today (they sent me a text message!) but it's in Sydney and its next Tuesday so I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to go. Will have to talk to Dad about that one. I have a couple of irons in the fire already..but I'd be spewing if they both fell through. Will post back later what happens with this.

Well I'm slowly but surely diving back into my usual uni end of year state. The bags under the eyes have started, the 6am mornings (soon to be 5am) have begun (although after I finished some stuff this morning I went back to bed for 40 minutes before uni). This is when I'm at my best and my worst. I'm at my best because deep down I love it, but I'm at my worst because I am so stressed, and I don't take care of myself properly. It was nothing last semester to study from 9-8 in the library and then walk home. But I'm hanging onto the thought this is the last time I will do this.

Yesterday I bought a dress! I like it and I'm really looking forward to the Berrigan Cup so I can wear it yay!!! best friend is lending me her cool necklace and we might be painting me some shoes! (green!)

Well better get back to it!

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A SECKSY dress! :D
-j