Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What if I say I'm not like the others?

Interview today. Was happy with my confidence levels, there was much smiling and even some laughing, nice smiley handshakes. As for the actual questions - I was a bit iffy. To be fair, I couldn't have done ANY more preparation that would have done any good. If anything I'm just lacking experience. Hopefully, they'll be nice and give me a chance. One of those catch 22 things, need experience to get the job, but need the job to get experience.

See how it goes. As a famous certain someone says 'as long as you did your best then there's nothing more anyone can ask'.
You know, I'm not sure that applies to the work I do. I get the feeling they want more than 100%, which would irritate the man to no end because YOU CAN'T GIVE MORE THAN 100%! Hmmm.
- Jen

No comments: