Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's easy when you don't try going on first impressions

I've been slightly nauseous and have had the runs for about six days now. Thats when I found out I have an interview for a job I really want. The only thing is, its..'only natural' to be nervous for an interview, but for this job - I have to exude confidence. So hopefully I'm getting all the nervousness out now. In my head I'm looking smart and brimming with 'youthful enthusiasm'...but I'm shaking slightly as I write that. The interview isn't until Wednesday but I'm pretty sure I've lost any weight I managed to put on in the past year.

It's either nervousness or food poisoning. The thing that is also bugging me is that I've done a lot of research..probably more than I need to and I still have two nights to prepare...so what to do? Blog, I'm friends'd out on facebook...we're out of tv shows and I already ate too much chocolate. Debating about trying to go for a run...its pretty nice outside. Might do that after I finish blogging.

It's just unfortunate that I KNOW I can do the job I'm just not that great at interviews. I'll probably be okay unless they throw some kind of 'scenario' style thing at me. Phew...big breaths.

But anyway...wish me luck.

- Jen

No comments: