Saturday, September 22, 2007

New phone


new phone
Originally uploaded by trojen_hoarse
Nokia 6120. It's awesome.

Perfect size, not too big, not too small (so I don't have that constant 'oh my god I think I've lost my phone' feeling). 2MB camera so hopefully now I can do some snaps when I see people doing stupid stuff or those awesome sunrises over the city on the way home from the gym. Yeah I know its only 2MB but my last phone was .5MB and the photos on that were..ok. So this should be good.

Haven't put songs etc on it yet. Came with a free 256MB card too, and its perfect timing as my old phone was having..issues and the plan was about to run out. And its costing me only an extra $8 a month for data for two months while I work out if I'll even use it enough to warrant paying more.

We'll see.

- Jen

No comments: