Saturday, September 22, 2007

We move like cagey tigers

You've heard of facebook, now meet - Catbook. Oh yes, the facebook application thats making me giggle. Uncontrollably. I wonder if it interacts with Dogbook? Probably not.

Also..I just realised I totally misunderstood some of the lyrics to 'love cats'. I always thought it was 'so one flea, one flea, one flea, one flea - pretty'. Yeah. No. It's 'We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty! Usually when I mishear lyrics the real ones make more sense. Like Mum's classic for the song 'I try' - somehow 'Though I try to hide it, its clear - I wear goggles when you are not near'* was never going to be right. I think my love cats lyrics make total sense.

- Jen

* Try, my world crumbles when you are not near

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what about the classic song by "The Go-Gos" called Alex the seal.

Or was it 'Our lips are sealed'.

jenu said...

Hehe forgot about that one!!!

ALEX THE SEAL!!