Friday, November 25, 2005

Wow..ok

So I'm all done...and as I suspected am very much at a loss for what to do now. For the last four years of my life I have had study to do...and now I actually feel a bit guilty or something..I can't quite put my finger on.

I'm waiting for uni liz to get here so we can head up to campbell crt which should be fun. Then meeting up with the man and turtle-lips a little later on.

I got pretty sick the last couple of days but amazingly am feeling a LOT better since around 12:30 today..don't know WHY!

Well thats about all I have to say for now..I'm still in a state of shock really..

- Jen

2 comments:

-j said...

I have three words for you jen...
world of warcraft
And all your problems are solved! :D
-j

Anonymous said...

im sad u guys aint cummin down for christmas :(
o well BUBI

luv meagan