Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hanging in there...just


cat
Originally uploaded by trojen_hoarse.
Well in less than a week it will be all over, no more exams, no more uni!

And thats about the only thing keeping me going right now. I'm tired, at work, trying to study but procrastinating by updating my blog..and on and on it goes.

It's not that bad, I'm on top of most of my study actually and am only a little stressed about one exam (International Marketing) but I do have Wednesday to study for that too.

The thing that is making me the happiest at the moment is going to bed and calling the man . Then all too soon I am getting OUT of bed and thinking how it seems like I just went to bed. I've been really good with sleep actually. Although I think its more to do with the fact that I changed my phone plan to 'my hour' so can call the man for free between 10-11. So I call the man for an hour and then get to sleep at 11 (calling him back every 20 minutes beats every 10 thats for sure).

Well seeing I'm writing this to procrastinate I'd best get back to the study (Risk Management:Assessing and controlling risk in information security..phun!)

- Jen

2 comments:

-j said...

Nice pic Jen... looks like you need a wax though. The ginger hair doesnt really suit you.
-j

jenu said...

Ginger? like someone's moustache perhaps?? Hmm???