Saturday, November 05, 2005

A new look jenTopia?

Well it may not happen now, but it could happen soon! There is going to have to be an overhaul of Jentopia. Basically it's just getting too big and there is not enough room on the template I have now to fit everything (everything being the ads I want to put on).

I have two ads on at the moment but to test out this money making theory I really need a lot more, but the light green sides on the template are actually images and not editable so I have no room!

The other templates on blogger don't have the extra room either so I am either going to have to find a template from somewhere else or make my own. Both sound like a disaster.

I'm happy with the side bar I have at the moment, and I like my flickr badge so all that will stay...its a bit complicated. Basically I wanted to have my ads running as
skyscraper' ads down the left and right-hand side of the page but that doesn't look like its going to happen.

We will see.

Also, if I DID manage to make that happen, its going to look terrible, I think the site already looks pretty crowded and the aesthetics of what I'm planning, well it's nothing short of horrible. But like I said it would be only temporary to see if this money making thing actually works.

So keep an eye out for a new look jenTopia. I have exams coming up so it probably won't happen until after they finish (25th November).

- Jen

No comments: