Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You really do learn something new everyday

For instance, this morning I learnt that despite however good idea it may have seemed at the time, you can't use elastic bands as a capo on a guitar (I was trying to learn 'Babylon' by David Gray).
Just yesterday I learnt that telling a doctor you have blood in your poo is never a good idea. Now there is an extensive list of things I can't eat and have to poo in a cup for three days (luckily cereal is not on this list).

So not much has been going on, unless you count the pooping in the cup (which starts in 2 days time). I'm hoping the blood was from the Kangaroo I had for dinner on Thursday night (I'm not kidding) but the doctor wants to check its not coming from somewhere else.

best friend was very helpful when she told me I should "stop taking it up the arse". As turtle-lips and anyone who participated in the riveting conversation on that very topic that took place at The LAN Mine not so long ago knows, I don't play that way. In fact I firmly believe that this is perhaps one of the few exceptions to the "You don't know until you have tried it rule". I'd eat snails, worms, a bucket of parmesan cheese and run over hot coals naked before I would do that*

I think today I may be having lunch (although WHAT I am going to eat will be a mystery) with bestfriend and other jen, then I am working for a couple of hours, then it's steak night or perhaps beer and chips night for me....
Hopefully I can sneak some study in there somewhere ...eek actually scrap steak night I want to get some more preparation for my job interview tomorrow in.

Well thats about it,

Jen







*naked running over hot coals may not be entirely accurate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a penis pills related site. It covers penis pills related articles.

Drop by when you can.

jenu said...

penis pills? thats it I'm putting word verification on!

jase said...

Those penis pills SOOO do not work. I slipped one in your drink, and you dont have a penis yet!
And how DARE you diss steak night! Youre messing with tremndous powers here, Jen!
-j