Friday, September 09, 2005

But then he's like a greyhound...toned

So just chatting to some guys at the lan mine, one guy was discussing his fiancee and how "as soon as we got engaged...she cut her hair!" Apparently though it's when people keep up their appearance in a relationship that its worrying because it means they're not comfortable. Well if you think I'm going to stop doing my situps (well I have to start doing them again now I'm on holidays, because I've started to go back to Miss Squishy Stomach again) well you can just forget that! Hey just because I'm comfortable, doesn't mean I don't want to look good!

I realised that I pretty much completely screwed up my ethics essay, I mean the essay was okay but I don't think I really got the point of what I was supposed to be doing. I wrote about the government being like big brother to protect the community but I didn't really argue enough which is what was the whole point. I think I will be very lucky to pass actually...which isn't very good. I will have to check out what the next essay is and make sure I do a really good job on that.

Not much else to report, scouring the net for some good stuff to read, having a few days off and I'm bored already!

Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you likening The Man to a greyhound?
-j

Anonymous said...

No, cameron compared to you according to leon