Friday, January 30, 2009

Cameron the chameleon

I don't know if I've blogged about this before, but the man and I have this 'thing' about Karma Chameleon. You know, the song by Culture club: Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon 

The man tries to tell me its Karma THE chameleon. As in a chameleon, named Karma. I used to dispute this, but lost a bet and so now I have to agree that it is Karma THE chameleon.

So tonight, while I was taking out the rubbish the man decided he would hide and jump out at me as I walked back into our yard. When he jumped out at me he stood on a prickle and I said "well you know what chameleon that is don't you" and the man (without missing a beat)
goes "Cameron, Jen. Its Cameron the Chameleon".

I had to blog about it because its this kind of stuff he comes out with that I love about him.

- Jen

No comments: