Monday, January 02, 2006

Tagged for Four

Just by visiting Rae over at 'The Brew That Is True' I have been tagged!

Four Jobs you’ve had in your life:

- Bakery Assistant
- Checkout Chick at Coles (love the alliteration)
- 'Sales Associate' at EB Games
- Nerd who takes money at best internet cafe in the world otherwise known as working in Desktop Services or some similar name on my resume.

Four movies you could watch over and over:

- Ferris Buellers Day Off
- Shaun of The Dead
- The Blues Brothers
- Donnie Darko (have to keep watching it so I can work it out)

Four places you’ve lived:

- Wagga
- Sydney
- Lismore
- Albury

Four TV shows you love to watch:

- The O.C
- Black Books
- Family Guy
- The Office

Four places you’ve been on vacation:

- Thailand
- Tawonga
- Broadford (seriously!)
- Gold Coast


Four websites you visit daily:

(I have done the four I freak out about if I DON'T VISIT)

- Herald Sun
- my.csu (for forums and email)
- Penny Arcade (comic & forums)
- Pumpkin Diary (besides the blog itself I use the blogroll to keep up to date with the other blogs I read from there).

Four of your favorite foods:
- Nachos....with avocado and sour cream
- STEAK!!! (one good thing about staying in Albury is that I will be able to keep going to 'Steak Night' at The Bended Elbow!
- Sadly chocolate..
- Not so sadly fruit especially apples

Four places you’d rather be:

- ....
- ....
- ....
- ....

I'm really happy where I am right now. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world unless the man was with me as well. As Ed from 'Shaun of The Dead Says' "gay"....but oh well.

I choose to tag anyone who reads my blog, hasn't already tagged ME or been tagged and has a blog...which leaves....turtle-lips.

No comments: