Monday, January 28, 2008

Juno - jenTopia movie of the year?

Well I do SOTM here at jenTopia why not MOTM. (Movie of the Month..). Nah I'm not going to do MOTM. We went to the movies today and it costs $19.50 for me to go. That's $15.50 for the ticket and $4.00 for dark chocolate bullets.

Yes, the bullets are a necessity.

Anyway so we went to see Juno. I'm a big fan of Michael Cera who plays George Michael Bluth in Arrested Development which I'm currently hooked on. Bonus points because it also has Jason Bateman in it (Michael Bluth in the show).

But the movie was really focused on Juno, the girl who Bleeker (Michael Cera) gets pregnant.

At the end I didn't know whether I was clucky or if we should double our contraception. I think I had a hard time deciding because I was crying slightly. It was such a good movie though, really funny. One of those movies where you walk out and go 'that was awesome'.

I highly, highly recommend it. Just for the record I wasn't the only one in the audience sniffling at the end either.

- Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i assumed Juno was directed by the same guy that directed Knocked Up because it's about an unexpected pregnancy, and Michael Cera stars as Juno's boyfriend (he was one of the goofy kids from Superbad, a close relative of Knocked Up), but it turns out this is not the case