Friday, January 25, 2008

And I'll get along with you - SOTM January 2008

Sit me down, shut me up, I'll calm down....and I'll get along with you.

Edit: Erm..Jase might have been nice enough to mention I didn't actually say who got SOTM.

It's 'you only live once' by The Strokes. Happy?

I've been listening to this song for ages, its always got a lot of airplay on my ipod but it wasn't until Jase mentioned it in a blog post that I went 'oh, thats the lyrics' and since then I skip through every song on my ipod to get to it. It even finally edged out 'Australia' by the Shins.

So I don't know why I struggled so much to find SOTM when it was staring me in the face the whole time. Either way I did get some good music with some suggestions taking my fancy.

Anyway click here for SOTM. I love the build up to the chorus. And the nice little riffy bit all the way through.

One other song I'm getting hooked on is Know your onion - by The Shins. Have a listen its got nice little different 'bits' to it.

Until next month..

- Jen

No comments: