Monday, May 22, 2006

Only 5? Weird things about me

Well I saw this over at Tired Tunia's and I thought I'd give it a go. Here is 5 weird things about me.

1. I really hate loud noises like people yelling suddenly, vacumn cleaners, drills and the crashing of oven trays especially. They really upset me and put me on edge. I know, weird.

2. I prefer to drink hot or very warm water. I find I drink it a lot faster and that I can usually fit my 2L of water a day in a lot easier if it's warm.

3. As mentioned a couple of posts ago I really am getting to the point where I can't stand white bread. Even muffins are pretty much out (the toast ones not choc chip). I know its mostly psychological and best friend might have something here but I just hate the stuff. Even multigrain if I can see 'too much white' I don't like it. Cake is okay in any colour.

4. I eat things I shouldn't. I don't mean this in the sense that I eat junk food I mean like I eat things like whole apples. The core and all.

5. I cannot stand the smell of parmesan cheese. I really can't. Taste is fine but if I smell enough of it there is a good chance I will throw up.

Share your weird things!

- Jen

1 comment:

Mike said...

I did a paper round for 9 years until I was 21 (now 22) and yet I can't stay in one full time job for more than 1.5 years. I've never been fired, I just leave.

I don't get hangovers from bourbon, regardless of the amount I drink, and yet I'll feel ill after 12 beers.

I'm scared of riding horses - they have a mind of their own and I'll never trust them.