Saturday, May 06, 2006

Always look on the bright side of life


ridiculous
Originally uploaded by trojen_hoarse.
See this distance? 1.91kms. By insuring my car 1.91kms away in Moonee Ponds I can save $250 on insurance.

As Tony pointed out though these costs are worth it considering I'm getting to Melbourne.

I'll stop griping. After all when I register my car in VIC I might be able to rid myself of my number plate beginning YUC. Imagine the pride of going to pick up your first 'real' car all shiny and relatively new and they bring out something with a numberplate YUC.

Always look on the bright side of life (de do de do de do de do).

2 comments:

geoff said...

'No Worries' yes it can be a bit tough to have that attitude when so many influences are telluing you to worry about... OK a bloody endless list of stuff I think breathing may even be in it somewhere. I still reckon you have it all going well anyway. Fun posts to read, your's are.

-j said...

Hey, that YUC is the only reason I always know its your car! Dont change it!
-j