Friday, July 08, 2005

London Still...

Well what happened tonight is pretty incredible...maybe incredible isn't the right word. Shocking, horrifying, and pretty damn scary are other maybe more appropriate words....all I know is I was for some inane reason watching "Everyone Loves Raymond" when a news report interrupted the show about 6 explosions in London. So now some 6 hours or so later 37+ people are dead and hundreds injured.
My thoughts are:

- I know people in London!...(I now know they are ok though)
- How can this happen? There is so much security nowadays..I just can't understand how SIX incidents can happen...
- If this can happen in London.....there isn't any reason the same thing won't happen in Melbourne or Sydney..


Thats about all my thoughts on this for now.

Jen

No comments: