Friday, November 30, 2007

Interpoos

Well it wasn't that bad. I've been meaning to blog about the interview I had on Wednesday but never got around to it.

The assessment task was the 'poo' part. Can't blog about what it was.

Interview was actually okay. Its amazing how much better you get at interviews.

We'll see how the assessment centre balances out with the interview though.

Wow. This is a totally nothing post!

Ooh! I forgot to mention where it WAS! My favourite building in Melbourne. Recently decided that Collins St is by far my favourite street too. And 'centre way', don't even get me started. Its Melbourne's Diagon Alley!! Its also supposed to have one of Melbourne's best coffee places according to The Melbourne Coffee Review. Haven't tried it yet though.

Ah ha! Managed to turn this post into something after all.

- Jen

No comments: