Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not happy Pinky

This afternoon I went to go for a jog/walk just to get outside for some sunshine and went to fire up pinky(the ipod) but pinky had nothing for me. No songs, no nothing. Pinky, is dead. I
've had to completely wipe it and start from scratch. Which you know, might not be so bad if I had all of the songs.

So what to do now? How can I possibly collect them all again? Where do I even start! Sure the man has some mp3s on his computer but most of them are his (aka I don't share the same taste in music).

Its a very sad state of affairs...AND two people hung up on me today at work.

Not happy Pinky!

- Jen

1 comment:

Craig said...

Dear Jen,

Have been reading your blog (and Jason's too) with interest as we are currently going through the process of applying for our visa to emigrate to Australia. My wife and I along with our two little girls currently live in North Wales UK and are considering Albury NSW as a possible place to settle. Given your extensive knowledge of the place I was wondering/hoping if you wouldn't mind sharing your views and opinions of the place with us Our e-mail address is phammans@aol.com

We'd really appreciate the opinion of a resident, albeit former, to assist us get a 'real' feel for the place. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and keep up the good work, I enjoy reading your work.

Thanks,

Craig Hammans
Rhyl, North Wales.