Sunday, March 09, 2008

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.

Today, 8 March 2008 was our friends Nicole and Rick's wedding. Yep friends of ours getting married. Sc-ary!

They walked down the aisle together which was just the sweetest thing, I almost cried but managed to hold it together. Richards (Nicole) and I have been talking for awhile how we're going to go with the crying thing. She was fine! Obviously its just me we have to worry about!

Anyway the wedding was beautiful, at a really nice chapel in Geelong. Reception was good too, the man was even amenable to bit of a dance. Think he gave up when we remembered I can't dance. Still it was nice.

Now I'm here blogging off too much bubbly before bed. Better to blog than go to bed with the spins.

Also, two posts in a row where I've been drinking...I need to blog more I think. Not drink less..
- Jen

No comments: