Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A little bit of java rant

class Rant
{
public static void main (String[] argv)
{

System.out.println("Stop $&%*$#^* calling me!!! I have had ENOUGH
of telemarketers. You know when they're calling because
you get the long pause where you have enough time say "hello", "heLLO"
and then "HELLO!!!!" before the foreign voice cuts in and asks to speak to
my mother at least they don't badger me when I tell them she isn't home

I don't like being badgered!");


} // end main

}// end class


- Jen

p.s. How did I go? I wonder if it would compile! It's been that long. What I really wanted to do was make a method called my.mothersName() and then call that, do another print line, put in my mothers name...but its been a LONG time since I learnt Java. If anyone wants to fill me in on the vitally important lines I missed (there must be something!).

EDIT: Damn the formatting didn't come out like I wanted...you'll get the gist of it.

No comments: