Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Eight is not enough!

The experts tell you that eight hours sleep is enough for an average human being. Not surprisingly as an 'above' average human being I am finding I require more. Lots more. Last night I was asleep at 9pm and woke up at 5:30 am to 'California' by Phantom Planet playing on my mobile phone. Thats eight and a HALF hours sleep! and I still struggled.

Work was pretty interesting today. I made my first phone call to a tax agent to find out some information about one of their clients...I was pretty nervous (understandably I guess), but I think I managed to come off as professional and not too dumb. I also passed an assessment I sat today and now just have to resit one I failed last week but I won't get around to that until after easter.

Speaking of easter, I don't think I will be catching up on much sleep then either. Good Friday I am having lunch with my mum and my nan then heading down to Melbourne. Saturday night the man and I are going to see Dylan Moran at the Comedy Festival, which will be awesome! Sunday we are driving to Berrigan to see the man's family for easter then Monday we are coming back to Albury, and Tuesday (which I've taken as a flex day) I'm not sure what we're doing. Phew. Sounds tiring!

Well I have to go and bring in the washing, feed the cats, unpack the dishwasher and make dinner...I think I will skip the gym tonight.

- Tired Jen

4 comments:

The Student said...

DAD! 8 is enough!

jenu said...

he he I'm glad someone watches FG!

The Student said...

Big fan.

I trsdut you've worked out who I am by now Jen?

jenu said...

He he sadly no.