Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wii Wii's

Today while diligently completing our Christmas shopping the man and I found a Nintendo Wii display set up at Highpoint. For those who don't know, the Wii is Nintendo's next generation console and will be competing with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and when it's released, Sony's Playstation 3.

The man has had a Wii on preorder for awhile now and I can't say I've been too excited about it before but after playing the Wii. I'm just as excited or MORE excited than he is! We had a go of tennis and although the man shamelessly slaughtered me at it, it was amazing! It has been a long time since I've actually had real FUN playing a console. The Wii controller (or wiimote) has some kind of motion sensing doobalacky* in it so when we played tennis we used the wiimote as if it was a tennis racquet! I even managed to have a go at a lob!

Not long now as the Wii comes out December 7th (I know I should be ashamed at taking the day off work - but I'm NOT!)

- Jen

* Is TOO a real word

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doobalacky?
Thats wii-tarded!
-j

jenu said...

Don't start Hinchcliffe.

-j said...

you wii-ly get worked up, dontchya stinky?
:D
-j