Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lethargic adj : deficient in alertness or activity

The definition of lethargic according to Google. I've been in a bit of a funk this past week and have struggled to come up with something to post about. Its not like nothing has been happening, we went back to Albury, went to the Berrigan Cup etc but nothing that motivated to get on here and tell the world about it. I also didn't run for more than a week and that didn't help matters! But I'm back on the running, back to work (no more call centre!) and am looking at the last month of study for a good while. If I go back and do more study (I'm thinking about doing a masters in taxation at some stage) it won't be next year. Next year should hopefully be study free. I need a break!!

Well not much to write about, better go get some study done so I feel like I've wasted the day away.

- Jen

No comments: