Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tired and bored also..well more tired than bored

Pinched this from Ren,


1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Bottom left to top
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? No, not really
3) What color is your razor? 'tis pink
4) What is your blood-type?A+
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Probably the man
6) What does the underwear you’re wearing right now look like? They have snoopy on them
7) How do you feel about carrots? Big fan. good steamed or just eaten raw (unpeeled too!)
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?..none! - we don't have one yet
9) Which is the best Spice girl? I have no clue but whatever happened to Sporty Spice?
10) Do you know what time it is?It's after 7pm and we're supposed to be going out soon!
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Ha, yes I think so.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I often think it wouldn't be that bad..as long as someone knew I was there..actually there wouldn't be food, or a toilet. Um, I guess I'd spend my time FREAKING OUT!
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? Probably just extra (the blue one though..spearmint it awful!)
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I seem to have more of a problem of pronouncing the words incorrectly
17) Do you like to sleep? Sure do.
18) Who are two people that know EVERYTHING about you? Probably the man and jase
19) Do you know the song When it was Me?.no!
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang? Not particularly.
21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? I don't know!! Wow. I have no idea. Right now I'd like to go overseas but its not something I've always wanted! I also want a bike.
22) What’s your favorite color Pixi Stick? I have no idea what that is.
23) Ever done something scandalous with whipped cream? Nope
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Ocean!
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Yeah but not because I'm what is it..a goth or anything. I just seem to have acquired a lot of black.
26) Describe your hair? Shoulder length, brown, recently trimmed.
27) Do you have Entomophobia? (fear of insects) No, not a big spider fan though.
28) Are you an adult? Not really!
29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? One's in Albury, one's in canberra
30) Do you have a tan? I'm not totally pale but not as brown as I usually am in summer. It seems to be harder to tan under fluorescent lights.
31) Are you an internet addict? Yeah just a little bit. I can quit anytime...ANYTIME I WANT!
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? I suppose so, she's pretty funny.
33.) Are you a sugar freak? I wouldn't say so.
34) Do you like orange juice? I don't dislike it.
35) What sign are you? Aries
36) Where do you wish you were right now? 15 minutes back in time straightening my hair because now I'm running L-A-T-E!


- Jen

No comments: