Sunday, October 08, 2006

A do-run-run-run a do run-run

This morning I pulled on my runners and was about to head outside for my weekly "sunday morning" run. The 'sunday morning' run is a bit different, I'm not in a rush and usually go a little harder and a little longer. According to a running website I was reading today this makes me a 'weekend warrior'. This mornings run came to an abrupt halt just as I was about to walk out the door. Although the sky was only slightly cloudy and still blue it was bucketing down rain.

Slightly annoyed at yet another Melbourne weather phenomenon I started studying (or rather I procrastinated about doing study). At about five when my brain was no longer functioning I went for the run. 8kms and I managed a nasty hill on the last bit!!

The best thing was after I got home all red in the face and sweaty, the man had a lamb roast on! What a reward!

- Jen

No comments: