Thursday, February 02, 2006

What?

I got this over at Pumpkin Diary and have been wanting to do it for awhile so now that I have some more time to kill I thought I would have a go.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was nearly 12 and I probably would have been starting year 6 at primary school...pretty scary eh? I actually played computer games..Commander Keen was pretty cool! I also had a sweet chicago bulls t-shirt.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

2004..Well I hadn't started this blog yet so I can't go back and check but it would nearly be the start of uni (o-week)...I was living at woodstock crt and probably alternating between Albury and Melbourne a bit. Col had just moved into woodstock crt as well.

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?

- apples (have to be cold)
- chocolate (preferably dark)
- popcorn
- is coffee a snack?
- nachos!!

What are 5 things that you'd do if you were a millionaire?

- pay off my loan

- send turtle-lips overseas
- buy the man a motorbike (maybe)
- donate some
- buy myself something cool...don't know what though!

What are your 5 bad habits?


- Biting my fingernails
- Worrying for no reason
- Biting my fingernails
- Thinking too much
- Biting my fingernails

What are 5 things that you like doing?

- Reading
- Internet (blogging, reading other people's blogs and forums)
- 'playing' guitar
- listening to music
- hanging out with friends

What are the 5 things that you will never buy again?

- a game console (stupid xbox)
- a ralph lauren t-shirt (its too big for me NOW...how does that even work?)
- a short skirt..(it was hot alright....)
- stupid carved elephants whose trunks break off when you drop them once! (ONCE!)
- carob chocolate drops (who was I kidding...chocolate can NEVER be healthy..thats why it's so great!)

- Jen

No comments: