Friday, November 21, 2008

That's not my name!

Like I said in my last post, I've acquired yet another nickname. This nickname business is getting a bit out of control, have a look at this:

Full name: Jennifer Kathleen

Nicknames:

Jen (most normal people)
J.K (Dad and Grandma & Grandpa)
Jack (Dad)
Jenu (Alex, since year 11 retreat when she 'misread' Jen.U. )
Unsworth (other grad friends because I call them by their surname)
Jenny (ignorant people)
Jenny-poos (the man)
n-word poo (the man)
Poohead (the man)
Poosa (the man)
Ferret (work because I 'ferret' things out - usually by googling them)
Turkey (work - but myself and two other people all call each other Turkey - its not confusing)
Chicken Ferret (work, I don't know how Chicken got involved - think it was turkey first)
Triple J (see last post)
TJ (see last post)
Gunner (from our time spent in the "military" during the grad program)
Chuckles-the-pirate (the man)
Elliot-the-geek (apparently one day when I had a hood over my head I looked like Elliot from ET)

The only nickname I don't have or haven't been called is 'Unsie'. But Dad gets that so it would be a bit weird.

I feel like I'm forgetting some! But these are all nicknames that get used, except for Chuckles and not really Elliot anymore either.

-Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that it is not only I that call you Poosa... all our friends do too... and TJ is your new family nickname!

jenu said...

Oh and Beryl. How could I forget Beryl.

-j said...

Stinky?