Thursday, August 16, 2007

Found out I was losing so much more than I knew all along

This weekend just gone was so much fun, but it was also really sad. Most of our friends are going overseas for at least a year and so we had a weekend of farewells and, well lots of drinking.

So with everyone leaving people have been mentioning ways to keep in touch. Facebook kept popping up. And now I'm horribly addicted.

I AM NOT GETTING A MYSPACE!!

- Jen

p.s. more on the weekend if I can scrounge some photos off someone who remembered to a) take their camera and b) didn't leave it in the car

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, facebook. I got hooked a couple months ago and no matter how hard I try I can't stay away. Look me up! I'd look you up, but I think there is probably a few more Jen's on there then Bente's!

jenu said...

Oh really! Because Bente seems to be the 'Smith' of facebook!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I just typed it in and, yeah...500+! Once you weed out the bulk of Norwegians and just search for me in the Australia network there is only two and you'll know which one is me. You know, if you want to. :)