Saturday, October 15, 2005

Two hot chicks

So best friend and I went out last night (well last afternoon to be more precise) we started at The Bended Elbow where we had a free sample of their beer of the month. Can't remember what it was. Then we strolled down to Paddy's enjoying the sunshine and started drinking pints of beer (this was at maybe 5pm or a bit earlier). I wasn't too excited about drinking pints of carlton (like turtlelips I am more of a boutique beer drinker or drink corona's)but they went down pretty well! We started getting a bit peckish so ordered a garlic and herb log thingo which for some reason also came with a bowl of potato gems, mini dim sims and spring rolls (hey we didn't complain!). We had nachos for dinner, all the while consuming more pints while getting hit on by guys (one of whom got kicked out for using the bar as a urinal). We ended up going home at about 11:30 which was great because I had a huge sleep and then woke up and was fine, I felt BETTER than I normally do in the morning.

I was looking forward to meeting up with other liz but it didn't end up happening because I piked so early. Anyway's I have a ton of study to do...so I'd better hit the books!

Jen

No comments: